- First test : 1989
- Wiki page : View page
- Number of teams (est) : 30
- Website : View page
- Results : View result history
Scottish Women’s Rugby has been part of Scottish Rugby, the national governing body for rugby in Scotland, since the integration of the Scottish Women’s Rugby Union (SWRU) and the Scottish Rugby Union (SRU) in June 2009. Previous to that the SWRU had been responsible for running the women's game since 1993. Scotland compete in both the 6 Nations and European Championships and have competed in three Women’s Rugby World Cups, hosting the 1994 edition.
- Saturday April 29th 2023read more
Impressive wins by Wales and Scotland confirmed third and fourth places for the two teams in the...
- Wednesday April 26th 2023read more
The WXV has transformed the final round of the Six Nations from a near academic battle for the...
- Saturday April 01st 2023read more
Wales moved to the top of the Six Nations table after securing a 22-34 victory against Scotland...
- Sunday March 26th 2023read more
England U20 beat Scotland Futures 66-19 at Kingston Park yesterday following the senior...
- Saturday March 25th 2023Marlie Packer hat-trick helps England on their way to a 58-7 win over Scotland in their 2023 Women’...read more
- Monday February 27th 2023read more
Ireland’s Combined Provinces have won all four of their games in the first Celtic Challenger....
- Wednesday October 26th 2022read more
How do you fairly anaylse and cover test matches where amateurs are playing professionals? With...
- Sunday October 23rd 2022read more
The final six games of the pool phase took place this weekend