- First test :
- Wiki page : View page
- Number of teams (est) : 100
- Website : View page
- Results : View result history
In this section we will keep you informed off all stories from Africa, excluding South Africa, which has its own separate tab. The most active teams in this region at both XV and Sevens level are Kenya and Uganda, who compete in an annual tournament called the Elgon Cup and are included on the pathways towards qualification for the XV and Sevens World Cups. Other nations active include Tunisia, Zambia, Morocco and Zambia. The Confederation of Africa Rugby is the governing body for rugby in the region.
- Friday October 15th 2021read more
The second round of the Tunisia chapter of the Africa Cup tournament saw Cote d’Ivoire play...
- Sunday October 10th 2021read more
Tunisia and Senegal became the 67th and 68th nations to play women’s test rugby when they met in...
- Tuesday October 05th 2021read more
Tunisia, Senegal and Côte d'Ivoire will make their test debuts in a triangular tournament...
- Wednesday August 25th 2021read more
Colombia have won a place in the final qualification tournament for the World Cup with a...
- Tuesday August 17th 2021read more
South Africa, leading 17-12 at the break, had to overcome a strong second half surge by Kenya...
- Friday August 13th 2021read more
South Africa hit Kenya with a 66-0 defeat yesterday - Kenya biggest ever test defeat.
- Monday July 19th 2021read more
Kenya have won their two game series with Zimbabwe 2-0 with a 34-3 win in Kinshasa
- Thursday July 15th 2021read more
Uganda have beaten Zimbabwe 41-0 in the first test match played between the two nations.