- First test :
- Wiki page : View page
- Number of teams (est) : 100
- Website : View page
- Results : View result history
In this section we will keep you informed off all stories from Africa, excluding South Africa, which has its own separate tab. The most active teams in this region at both XV and Sevens level are Kenya and Uganda, who compete in an annual tournament called the Elgon Cup and are included on the pathways towards qualification for the XV and Sevens World Cups. Other nations active include Tunisia, Zambia, Morocco and Zambia. The Confederation of Africa Rugby is the governing body for rugby in the region.
- Saturday October 22nd 2022read more
Madagascar have won Pool C of Rugby Africa’s Women’s Cup, and with it a place in next year’s...
- Monday October 10th 2022read more
African rugby takes a great step forward over the next few weeks as its first continent-wide...
- Friday August 19th 2022read more
South Africa’s U20s returned to international action in impressive fashion on Friday, outplaying...
- Sunday July 31st 2022read more
It was a historic night at Kumagaya Rugby Stadium on Saturday when the Springbok beat Japan 20-...
- Thursday June 16th 2022read more
South African have beaten Zimbabwe 108-0 in the opening test in Rugby Africa's Women's Cup...
- Wednesday June 15th 2022read more
A 12-team Women’s Africa Cup launches in South Africa today - with almost no publicity.
- Saturday April 30th 2022read more
South Africa have won the African Sevens title for the tenth time – but again it was close.
- Thursday April 28th 2022read more
The Rugby Africa Sevens take place this weekend in Jammel, Tunisia (29-30 April)