Terms and Conditions of Use for Scrum Queens
The information, photographs and other materials made available on the website ("Content") are subject to intellectual property rights owned by ScrumQueens or other users of the website. The Content is provided for your personal use. Please do not copy anything without first asking permission.
If you see anything on the website that you hold the rights to and wish to have it removed or credited properly, please contact us.
The Content is for general information purposes only. You should not rely on anything contained in the website as it may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors or out of date material. Changes are regularly made and may be made at any time without notice. If you do spot any errors, please do contact us.
When using the website you need to be aware of the following issues:
• The website includes contributions submitted by other users over which we have no control. The views expressed on the website are not necessarily those of, or endorsed by, ScrumQueens.
• You and other users of the website are encouraged to submit material (including images, text, comments and website links) to the website including through emails, messages and comments you and any other users may send to ScrumQueens ("Submissions"). We do not pre-screen or exercise editorial control over Submissions, and therefore take no responsibility for such Submissions.
• We reserve the right to edit or remove Submissions at any time and in our sole discretion and will not be liable in relation to the removal of, or failure to remove, any Submissions. You are solely responsible for your Submissions and you agree to get any consents, permissions or licenses needed.
• Any information you submit is deemed not to be confidential.
For all Submissions you submit to ScrumQueens, you grant to ScrumQueens a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and make available to the public that Submission without restriction. You represent and warrant that to your knowledge, you have sufficient rights in the Submissions to grant the foregoing license.
You will ensure that your Submissions must not be illegal, threatening, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy, offensive, abusive, encourage racial hatred or give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You must not engage in any illegal activity in your use of the website.
4. Limitation of liability
We do not limit our liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of our negligence nor do we limit any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The website, as well as any Content and Submissions are provided on an "as is" basis and "as available" basis. We do not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error free. We hereby disclaim all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
A link to a third party website does not mean that the ScumQueens endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. We make no representations about any third party website which you may access through the website and when you access a third party website, you agree that it is independent from ScrumQueens and that we have no control over any content on that website.
6. Trademark Guidelines
The trademarks used on the websites are the property of their respective owners. You may not use or reproduce any of these trademarks, except as otherwise expressly permitted in writing by the trademark owner.
8. Governing Law
The governing law shall be the substantive laws of England and Wales excluding their choice of law provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
Please do not post any comments that:
• are unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content;
• violate the legal rights of others or that could damage a computer, phone etc;
• promote an illegal act;
• reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else.